Anyone to sell insurance (life & general)
in India has to have IRDA license to do so.
This license can be obtained by,
- Undergoing 25 / 50 Hrs training from an
IRDA accredited training institution only if he / she is sponsored by an insurance company.
- This training is offered through classroom
training or online training.
- GOLS is accredited by IRDA to conduct online
training for Life and General Insurance courses.
- After completing the required training hours
the person has to undergo an examination.
- On successful clearing of the examination
the candidate is awarded with license
to sell insurance